2017-2018 Chinese Government Scholarship is Now Open for Application
The application of Chinese Government Scholarship Program is now open for the academic year of 2017-2018. This year total 79 seats are available (49 seats under Chinese Government Scholarship Program and 30 seats under China-Bangladeshi Exchange Scholarship Program) for the Bangladeshi students to apply.
The complete application process is divided into two phases, Primary phase and Secondary phase.
1) Primary phase:
- All required documents must be attested and submitted through MOE (Ministry of Education, Bangladesh) online application form http://cbxchina.banbeis.gov.bd/. Required documents list is given below (refer to “প্রাথমিক তথ্য বিবরণী ফরম” page 2 out of 9 ).
- Send the hard copies to – উপসচিব (বৃত্তি), শিক্ষা মন্ত্রণালয়, রুম নম্বর-১৭০৬, ভবন নম্বর-৬, বাংলাদেশ সচিবালয়, ঢাকা
- Applicants with HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test), TOEFL, IELTS certificates will be given priority.
- Application deadline is 15 February 2017.
2) Secondary phase:
- Only successful candidates from Primary phase are eligible to apply in this phase.
- In second phase, applicants are required to fill another form on China Scholarship Council (CSC) online system.
- Fill the form carefully, ensure to select Program Category is “Type A” and Agency number is 0501.
- Submit all hard copies along with CSC application form to the Ministry.
- Deadline of submission is 28 February 2017.
- Chinese Embassy in Dhaka will not accept any direct application.
- By March 15, 2017 the Ministry will make the official recommendation of the candidates to the Chinese Embassy.
- Detailed guideline and sample documents on Chinese Government Scholarship can be found here.
- Download Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
Please feel free to post in our Facebook Group, if you have further questions.
Original Notice: Click here to view the notice on MoE website.
If you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment or post in our Facebook Group.