Bangladeshi Guest Houses & Hotels in Guangzhou
Bangladeshi businessman, students and expats often have to go through the transit in Guangzhou, China and look for a place to stay. There are a good number of guest houses in Gunangzhou which are owned and managed by the Bangladeshis. Generally, most of the Guest Houses provide 2 times meal along with living facility. The cost per day is between 100 RMB to 150 RMB.
Why Choose a Bangladeshi Guest House to stay?
- It is Cheap.
- Can Enjoy Traditional Bangladeshi food.
- Can build a business network with people living in the house.
Some Recommended Guest Houses in Guangzhou,
BANIAL GUEST HOUSE
Banial Guest House is one of the oldest guest houses in Guangzhou. It’s owned by two brothers Mr.Shahadat Hossain and Mr. Khokon Hossain. Located in 14th floor of International Commodities mall, its near Guangzhou railway station, beside the jewelry market. The Guest House also provides business services.
HABIB’S GUEST HOUSE
Another renowned Guest house in Guangzhou is Habib’s Guest house. It is famous for various types of Bangladeshi Cuisine. Also located near Guangzhou railway station beside the jewelry market.
SHAKE RESOURCE, INT.
Shake Resource, Int. is owned by Mr. Mosharaf. It’s in the same building as BANIAL GUEST HOUSE but in 23rd floor. Besides Guest house they also provide business services.
GZ FEI LU ZI Int’l EXPORT IMPORT & TRADING COMPANY Ltd.
Guangzhou FEI LU ZI International EXPORT IMPORT & TRADING COMPANY Ltd, is another renowned Guest house in Guangzhou. Business services are also available here. This guest house is close to the famous mobile accessories market place Nan Fan Da Sha area.
Few things to remember:
- Before you plan to check into any guest houses please make sure you book the room in advance.
- Discuss rent/service charge before check in.
- Please keep an eye on your valuables (e.g. passport, currency, luggage, etc).
- The people who are staying in Guest houses can be from different background, culture, even from different countries, to avoid any kind of misunderstanding COMMUNICATE CAREFULLY.
Feel free to subscribe GuanxiHub on WeChat, be a member to stay posted with networking opportunities, job vacancies, upcoming events and much more!! And do share with your friends.