China’s Belt and Road Scholarship at Beijing Sport University
As part of the Belt and Road initiative by the Chinese government, Beijing Sport University has launched the Belt and Road Scholarship program. This program is designed to promote cooperation, inclusiveness, and mutual understanding and benefits between China and other Belt & Road countries.
International students who are interested in Chinese culture and sports, and in particular, those who are earnest in developing a better future between these countries, are welcome to apply for this scholarship.
Available Programs and Duration:
- Bachelor’s program
Duration: 4 academic years
- Master’s program
Duration: 2-3 academic years
- PhD program
Duration: 3 academic years
- General visiting student/non-degree program
Duration: 1 academic year or 1 semester
- Free tuition
- Free on campus accommodation
- Monthly stipend as living subsidy
– 800 RMB/month ($115) for Bachelor student
– 1500 RMB/month ($217) for Masters student
– 1800 RMB/month ($260) for PhD student
– 1200 RMB/month ($174) for General visiting student/non-degree program
Email all your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before July 10, 2017.
- Completed BSU Belt and Road Scholarship form (Download Form)
- Completed BSU admission application form for foreigners (Download Form)
- Copy of passport with personal information
- Notarized copy of highest diploma and transcripts obtained
- Three copies of recent photos (2 inch)
- Two recommendation letters from associate professor or higher (for Masters and PhD candidates)
- Research plan / Study plan / Statement of Purpose (for Masters and PhD candidates)
All required document should be emailed to email@example.com
Please find more details at BSU Admission Information
- All courses are taught in Chinese. The applicants should have sufficient Chinese proficiency (HSK level 4 or above), or other evidence which indicates your Chinese proficiency is adequate.
- The scholarship supports students who have no HSK scores, in which case they should take Chinese language training courses for one year before moving on to their degree study
- The applicants should have sufficient English proficiency or Chinese proficiency for General visiting student and non-degree program
Please visit BSU Belt and Road Scholarship Program to get further details of the scholarship.
Need help to prepare application materials?
BSU contact information:
International Education College of Beijing Sport University
中国 北京市海淀区信息路48号 100084
No. 48 Xinxi Road, Hai Dian district, Beijing, P.R China 100084
If you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment.