Chinese Government Scholarship at the University of Science and Technology Beijing
Chinese Government Scholarship under Chinese University Program (CGS-CUP) at the University of Science and Technology Beijing (USTB) is now open for application, available to Masters and PhD candidates only.
- Master Degree: 2-3 years
- Doctoral Degree: 3-4 years
Criteria & Eligibility:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Applicants must not be university students in Chinese universities at the time of application.
- Education background and age limit:
Applicants for master degree must have bachelor degree and be under the age of 35.
Applicants for doctoral degree must have master degree and be under the age of 40.
April 15th, 2017
(Please ensure all required materials arrive before deadline)
International Office 107, University Science and Technology Beijing,
#30 Xueyuan Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100083 China.
Values of Scholarship:
- Tuition fee
- Free on campus accommodation
- Living allowance (Master degree: 3,000rmb/month; doctoral degree: 3,500rmb/month)
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
Two copies of materials are required, one original of notarized and one duplicate.
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship(filled in Chinese or in English).
Those who are available for online application shall fill in and print the application form after submitting it online.
http://www.csc.edu.cn/Laihua/indexen.aspx. The agency number of USTB is 10008.
- Bachelor and Master degree certificates. University students or applicants employed shall provide proof of studying or employment in the application.
- Bachelor and Master degree academic transcripts.
- Study or research plan: in Chinese or in English, master degree 800 words, doctoral degree 1500 words.
- Recommendation letters: Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (copy).
- Assessment Fee 600 yuan/rmb
Note: Application with incomplete materials or without assessment fee will be not processed. Submitted application materials will not be returned and assessment fee is not refundable.
Please check for more information: isc.ustb.edu.cn