Scholarship at Zhejiang Normal University for International Students
Zhejiang Normal University (ZJNU), Zhejiang province, China – is offering scholarships for Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctorate program, open to all international students.
The scholarship is provided in three categories – A, B & C. A is only offered to Doctorate/PhD students where B & C is opened to undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Full/Half tuition fee (category B & C) for Undergraduate and Postgraduate/Masters students (no monthly stipend, no living allowances)
- Full tuition fee and accommodation (category A) for Doctorate/PhD students (no monthly stipend)
Any non-Chinese citizen with good health and extraordinary academic record are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Applicants are required to submit following documents via email during application.
- Application form (soft copy/word file) – Download form
- Personal information form (soft copy/word file)
- Passport copy
- Physical examination from for foreigners
- Notarized copies of highest degree or certificates
- Plan of study
- Two recommendation letters from different teachers/professors
You may check scholarship application document samples to download the sample documents required for scholarship application.
Send all your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before July 10, 2017
- Ensure your name and personal information is exactly same in all your documents
- Applications without physical examination/medical test report will not be accepted
Ms. Jinchi Liu (Stephanie)
Office for International Students, Zhejiang Normal University
Address: 688 Yingbin Avenue, Jinhua City, Zhejiang Province, 321004, P.R. China
Please visit ZJNU Scholarship 2017 to get further details of the scholarship.
If you have any question please feel free to leave a comment below or post in our Facebook group.